CFRA provides independent and actionable research and analytics to its global subscribers to improve their investment and business decisions. Through a differentiated proprietary methodology that blends forensic accounting and fundamental equity research, CFRA empowers sophisticated investment professionals, advisors and risk managers to uniquely analyze which industries, funds and companies lead to the greatest profits.
With the Equity, ETF, and Options Research subscription, you can access a broad coverage of securities to help make informed investment recommendations.
The Equity, ETF, and Options Research subscription offers data and analysis of more than 1,860 equity and fixed income ETFs based on proprietary forward-looking analysis.
Screen stocks, ETFs, and funds based on criteria important to you. You can also create customized lists, access model portfolios, and set alerts to receive notifications when new research is published. Build a tailored information network, saving you time and earning you money.
- Rating approach blends CFRA’s proprietary forensic and fundamental approaches, including earnings quality scores and STARS (Stock Appreciation Ranking System), which offer a proven approach to equities analysis.
- CFRA starts classifying ETFs within the first few months of their history, much earlier than other research providers.
- CFRA prioritizes forward-looking metrics and the unique characteristics of the fund’s holdings, rather than solely relying on historical performance.
- CFRA updates their ratings on a monthly basis.
- CFRA utilizes proprietary First Bridge Data, the most comprehensive database of ETF constituent holdings data, reference and classification data, investment analytics, and daily pricing, flows and statistics.
Sign up today to get a free two-week trial. No payment information is necessary for the first two weeks.